Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Task it Tuesday - July 3


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

I haven't posted one of these in a while. Vacation week seemed like the perfect time. Here are three things I want to accomplish this week:


  • Critique my partner's chapters she sent on Monday.
  • Finish the next chapter of Amelia's Mission so I can send it to her for her thoughts.
  • Read through the nursing assessment paperwork from the Soldier's Home. 
Anything special you want to accomplish this week? Do you have an accountability partner to help you along?

2 comments: