Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Task It Tuesday - July 16


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Trying to stay focused these days. I've been overwhelmed, which means I procrastinate. With vacation now behind me, I really want to finish out the year strong. Might sound silly with five months still left, but that's how my brain works.

I accomplished all the tasks I had on my list two weeks ago, so I'm happy about that. This week I am looking to do the following:


  • Clean out most of my in-laws house on Thursday. Dumpster is coming so hope to get a lot done. Heat might be an issue.
  • Post a review of The Patriot Bride by Kimberley Woodhouse. Loved it! Can't wait for the next book in the series.
  • Schedule a time to get the old furniture out of the house. Not that I have bought the new furniture yet, but I don't want to deal with taking it out while getting the new pieces in. I think I need a few days of empty, clean space.
  • Make my plan to clean out my own house: donate, trash, and clean. That might become my new mantra.
Is there anything you're looking to accomplish this week? Do you create to-do lists? 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are making great progress on this to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Dumpster is full, and hopefully, collected. Closing is at the end of August, so I want it all done.

    ReplyDelete