Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Task it Tuesday - March 13


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Well, it snowed enough that we didn't have school. That was okay because it meant I didn't have to leave the house. I've been working all day, but sure beats driving in bad weather.

Last week I had some personal things to get done that have to do with my in-laws. Finished one, the VA paperwork, however, is thirty pages long. Still working on that.

For this week, I want to accomplish the following:

  1. Finish the VA paperwork.
  2. Write one chapter of Amelia's Mission.
  3. Clean out the kitchen cabinets. This probably won't happen, but I'll keep it on the list to nudge me about it.
How about you--what would you like to accomplish this week?

1 comment: