Friday, December 22, 2017

Holiday Weekend Goals



The Christmas holiday weekend is upon us. Now is the mad dash to get everything ready before Monday. LOL!

It's been year of being overwhelmed here, so you know I have to get organized and set some goals if I will accomplish anything. In preparation, I finished Christmas shopping on Tuesday and grocery shopping on Wednesday. I've delegated some dinnertime tasks and menu items. I've even pushed off real estate appointments until Tuesday, December 26 (are you in shock?). The turkey is defrosting in the refrigerator.

Here's my plan for the rest of the weekend considering it is after 5 pm EST on Friday night.

  • Friday night: Start wrapping gifts and put aside dancing teacher gift so kids take it tomorrow.
  • Saturday: Get up by 8; pick up and put away things hanging around the house; go to dance with the girls; finish wrapping gifts; put up the second tree and more decorations and bake a pie.
  • Sunday: Get up by 7; get ready and attend church; have lunch with the in-laws; get the Lil' Diva to work; bake cookies; vacuum house; and put gifts under the tree.
I'm usually up until after midnight on Christmas Eve, but I love playing Santa for my family. It will be a busy weekend, but it will also be a fun one. Not sure if I'll have time to blog, so please know I wish each and every one of you a blessed Christmas day.

No comments:

Post a Comment