Monday, October 30, 2017

Mailbox Monday: Oct 30



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

My, oh my, what a day. Woke up to no power, phone, or internet. Lost a tree--thankfully into the woods and not the house. No school today and none tomorrow. At least the power is back on as of 9:15. Mother Nature sure has been giving everyone a beating lately.

Hope you had a nice mailbox. Mine was empty, but that's okay. I still have PLENTY to read.

Enjoy your week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, no, losing power, phone and Internet is the worst! I'm glad the power is back on.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear about the bad weather but glad to hear the power's back on. Enjoy your catch up week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about the storms. I'm glad you are ok and the damage was not to the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you came through the storm with no damage to house and life. Catching up is always nice when you have plenty on the TBR shelf. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone. It could have been a lot worse.

    ReplyDelete