Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Busy Days, Busy Mom



This is definitely me lately. It has been a hectic two weeks around here. We took the Lil' Diva, the Lil' Princess, and a friend to Cape Cod for a few days for the Lil' Diva's 16th birthday. Oh my gosh, how did that happen? Didn't I just take that girl home from the hospital.



The real estate market continues to be crazy. Sales in our county were up 10% from the same time last year and up 5.3% in the Pioneer Valley overall. I'm working late many days of the week and that's no fun since summer is winding down and the girls will be going back to school next Wednesday. 

Last Friday we also transitioned my father-in-law into assisted living. My mother-in-law, who is more independent and not in such ill health, is still living at home. It's tough bouncing around between two homes and trying to keep everything moving forward, but we will figure it out. Thankfully God sends little blessings throughout the week to encourage us. 

I've got new book arrivals to share if I ever have time to post a Mailbox Monday and I've got at least one book review to write. 

Well, tomorrow is another day and we will see what God has in store for us. Hope you are having a great week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment