Monday, July 25, 2016

Mailbox Monday - July 25



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. This is the first weekend in a while--other than being on vacation--that I didn't work the whole weekend away. I definitely was on the computer Saturday, but Sunday I went to church, did my grocery shopping, and then made Yia-Yia an orange coconut cake for her birthday--which is today. Happy birthday, Yia-Yia!



No new books in the mail lately, but I did pick up some new Kindle freebies. I've also been reading A Simple Vow by Charlotte Hubbard. 











What was in your mailbox? 

No comments:

Post a Comment