Monday, March 28, 2016

Results of the 21 Day Fix



My 21 Day Fix ended yesterday. I'm sure you'll all dying to learn the results. What? Only me?

Here's the scoop: I lost 7 pounds and even lost 1 inch. Since the first week of January, I have been eating better and exercising, so that has led me to lose a total of 14 pounds and 2 inches. Not bad.

My biggest challenge: making time to exercise.

The easiest part of the whole thing: getting more sleep. Between working, family life, and exercising I was pretty tired by the end of the day so I slept more and slept better.

What did I do right: Used my containers every morning to start my day off right.

Where did I flounder: Still can't seem to give up my one Pepsi a day and only once made time to exercise in the evening if I didn't get a chance to work out in the morning.

Am I happy? You bet. I am definitely on the road to where I want to be. Now that I have my DVDs and my containers--which really do help you think about what you're eating--I can keep on moving forward. Having met my weight loss goal of 110 pounds, I am going to focus on toning up.

Thanks to all those who have supported me along the way. I couldn't do it without you!




No comments:

Post a Comment