Saturday, November 28, 2015

Gift Idea: Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer


I've owned a lot of hair dryers in my time, but this is by far my favorite. It's not overly loud when it's on high; it has multiple temperature settings; it's powerful enough to get my thick hair done in about 10 minutes. And I happen to like how my hair feels after I'm done, instead of it feeling too fried. It's actually the same model my hairdresser uses.

When I first started using it I added the concentrator nozzle on the end, but I haven't used it in months because I noticed my hair dresser never used it. The biggest plus--at least to me--is the removable filter to make an easy job of cleaning out the dust it attracts.

My daughters each want one now, so maybe Santa will surprise them.

Purchase here!

No comments:

Post a Comment