Thursday, June 12, 2014

Check out These 30 iPad Apps for Early Childhood Education



One of my kids is a Millennial and two are Generation Zers. Just as I was amazed by how quickly my son took to video games in the 90s, I'm amazed by how quickly my girls adapted to electronic devices. iPods and iPads sometimes seem foreign objects to me, but they can barely remember a time when they didn't use them. My preschool age nephew already knows how to work his parents' devices to find the Apps he likes. There are days I wish I had Apps to help teach my kids when they were that age.

"30 iPad Apps for Early Childhood Education" lists out apps that make learning fun for your young child. A brief description of each App is included, along with links to the publisher/developer website, the iTunes profile page, age range, and cost.

You can read the entire article at http://www.early-childhood-education-degrees.com/30-ipad-apps-for-early-childhood-education/

No comments:

Post a Comment