Monday, April 22, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



After a crazy week with the events in Boston and the girls on vacation, I'm hoping to get back to a regular schedule. Today is grocery shopping day--ugh! If I could pay someone to do my grocery shopping, I would. But, the budget doesn't allow for that, so off to WalMart I'll go. The earlier I get there the better.

The mailbox has been filled with a lot of junk mail lately. Thankfully, Killer in Crinolines by Duffy Brown arrived over the last couple of weeks. In addition, tiger tales publishing sent me their Spring 2013 picture book titles for me to review over at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection.

Several fun catalogs have arrived lately, too: The Gardener's Idea Book from Proven Winners, Summer Favorites from Ballard Designs, the Special 10th Anniversary Issue from Grandinroad, the recent L.L. Bean Home catalog, and the latest from Gardener's Supply Company. Now, if I just had more money in  my wallet, I could buy some goodies from these places. The May 2013 issue of Traditional Home magazine also arrived. I love browsing through the pages for ideas.

That's it for this edition of You've Got Mail Monday. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment