Sunday, November 28, 2010

Product Review: Qwik Shower Gym Class Wipes


Now that I have two active girls, I need to consider ways to stop body odor before it becomes too overwhelming. One of our daughters has  matured over the past couple of years and body odor is an issue if she doesn't shower every night. 

Does she want to shower every night? No, so I need something that will make life easier on both of us.

When I was asked to review Quik Shower Gym Class Wipes, I hopped at the chance.

My daughter and I love these things!

They come individually wrapped so that they don't dry out. The packages are a great size so they can be tucked even in a small purse, which is fabulous because I don't carry the kitchen sink with me when I go out.

These large wipes are durable and leave behind a fresh scent for those times when you need to freshen up quickly. Though I tend not to like scented products because of my allergies, I didn't have any trouble with Quik Shower Gym Class Wipes, and they did not irritate my daughter's sensitive skin. Unlike body sprays, they do not emit fluorocarbons into the air. And let's face it, all those sprays do is cover up body odor; Quik Shower Gym Class Wipes get rid of it. Although they are marketed as gym class wipes, they can be used by anyone. They are perfect for campers, hikers, and joggers, and are great for quick clean-ups and to refresh you during strenuous activities.

If you purchase Quik Shower Gym Class Wipes from their website found at http://qwikshower.com/index.php, then shipping is free. They are also willing to work with organizations on fundraising efforts.

Schools and individuals will be swiping up Quik Shower Gym Class Wipes fast, so be sure to pick some up right now! I'm sure going to stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment