Thursday, March 18, 2010

Product Review: The Original Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Pack



Working from home is great; but unlike working in an office, there aren't distractions to make me get up and down constantly.

What that usually means is that I don't take as many breaks as I should, leading to sore and tight neck muscles. I had tried a heating pad to relieve the pain when it gets severe enough that it interferes with my productivity. Problem is, there is no way to get a heating pad to sit around your neck while you work.

My mother-in-law purchased for me The Original Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Pack and suggested I give it a try. I love this thing!

Made of 100% organic materials, the soft cloth cover is filled with a grain that provides moist heat to your aching muscles. It comes with two coated handles that allow you to secure the product around your body. I'm not sure if you're supposed to do that, but that's what I do to prevent all the grains from falling to the two ends and providing no relief to my neck.

You simply take The Original Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Pack and warm it in the microwave for up to a minute and a half. Let it sit in the microwave for a minute, then place it on the sore area. This product can also be put in the freezer and used as a cold pack, but I have never used it that way.

I find after a long day of sitting in front of my computer, it is nice to relax with a cup of tea and a good book, with The Original Bed Buddy Hot & Cold Pack around my neck.

You can not get this product wet, and it is not meant for diabetics or individuals with circulation issues.

Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4 inches; 2 pounds
Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
ASIN: B000IZB2Q8
UPC: 632615019995
SRP: $14.95

No comments:

Post a Comment