Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Product Review: Curvy Cross Pendant from LuShae Jewelry



Welcome to our first product review. I've been wanting to add product reviews to this blog for a while, but, you know how that goes--plenty of desire, not enough time.

The folks over at LuShae Jewelry were kind enough to send along a Curvy Cross Pendant for me to take a look at.

This item arrived quickly via USPS, securely packaged in a mailing box, and inside was a blue gift box with a snap closure. Before I even saw the item to review, I was impressed. If this vendor was so careful with the package, I could expect a quality product.

The Curvy Cross Pendant is 14K Gold-Bonded with a round cut clear cubic zirconia and a heart shape cubic zirconia in Goldtone. The thumbnail doesn't do it justice. I wear cross pendants often, and this is a unique symbol of Christianity that I will enjoy wearing over and again. I received many compliments at church this weekend when I wore it for the first time.

Now, I was a bit concerned that its almost 2-inch (50mm) length would seem a bit much on my petite frame, but once it was on, it looked absolutely lovely. Its lobster clasp opens and closes smoothly and securely. It is 18 inches in length with a 2-inch extender, so it can be worn with different styles of clothing.

The Curvy Cross Pendant retails for $131, but LuShae Jewelry offers it for $71, which I consider a great value.

In addition to pendants, LuShae Jewelry has a nice selection of rings and earrings. They are currently running giveaways at their website, so be sure to check them out.

Quality products, shipped quickly, that arrive in good condition--that's what you can expect from LuShae Jewelry.

Stone Colors: Clear/White
Lead Free: Yes
Setting Type: Prong
Clasp: Lobster
Item Weight: 9g
Carat Weight: 6.23ct
Chain:18in + 2in Extender
Length: 50mm
Width: 32mm
Height: 10mm

No comments:

Post a Comment