Monday, February 10, 2020

Mailbox Monday - Feb 10




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Here we are at Monday again. Sorry I missed you the last couple of weeks. My mailbox was skinny at the end of January, and last week was a bear so not much blogging. On a good note, I secured a fabulous new listing and my publisher offered me a contract for my fifth children's book.

My latest mailbox made up for the skinny week. I am reviewing the book on sales and the children's fantasy story. The one on wills was a Kindle freebie that I grabbed because I thought it would be entertaining light reading.





What did your mailbox look like last week? Anything special you want to share?

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new children’s book contract. Wills of famous folk does sound like it would be a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the contract! My mom would love the wills book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, bermudaonion. I've sure been busy on the writing front.

      Delete
  3. Good to see you back and congratulations on the new contract!
    I like the looks of the Wills book.
    Happy Reading (and selling)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. It will be great to see this book published. It is such a fun one.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I also love the mailbox picture at the top, so cute! Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry. I can't remember where I got that photo. I should probably change it since it's a holiday one, but I like to extend the holidays as much as I can.

      Delete
  5. WILLS OF FAMOUS FOLKS looks good.

    Happy Reading week....hope it has been good so far.

    ReplyDelete