Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts - June 13



Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts is hosted by Bookishly Boisterous. This is a chance for book bloggers to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too). Share your plans for the weekend, a rant on people not using their turn signals in parking lots, or your love of Sunday morning mimosas.

Oh...my...gosh! I swear this week is so crazy I want to rip out my hair. Next week should be a bit better, but the girls have finals, the Lil' Princess graduates from middle school (thank the Lord for His many blessings), and the Lil' Diva wants to try and get her driver's license before we leave for NC. Please stop the rest of the world so I can catch up.

On a good note, the garden is planted! Pics are coming. It's not a large garden, but hopefully it is manageable. Unfortunately, the crop cover I bought was missing a part, so it's not set up yet. Need to take care of that before we leave or I'll come back to eaten plants.

The gypsy moths are bad this year. When I walk the dog I can hear them chewing leaves in the woods. Yuck!

Looking forward to the Outer Banks and the beach. Hopefully I'll be able to work very little while away.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you do have your plate full, but with wonderful things, too. Enjoy those events...and your garden. I had no idea one could hear the gypsy moths chewing! LOL

    Enjoy your time at the beach, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your garden pics! I am so in love with everything garden-ish, hence my bookstagram feed (which is @avidreaderdiary) lol shameless plug! Anyway, here's my first ever Bookish (and not so bookish) Thoughts - https://avidreaderdiary.wordpress.com/2018/06/14/bookish-and-not-so-bookish-thoughts-001/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting, ladies. Yes, it is very busy around here. I hope my garden pics are worth sharing. I have a bit of a brown thumb.

    ReplyDelete