Monday, November 14, 2016

Mailbox Monday - Nov 14



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice week. We're winding down to the end of my six-week coaching program. It's been a very motivating series that I plan to use to make 2017 my best year in real estate yet.

Macaroni and Cheese for Thanksgiving should be listed for sale on the Guardian Angel Publishing website this week. I'm so excited!

As for book arrivals, I ordered four books from one of my favorite authors because I've missed the last two installments from both of her popular series Three have already shown up and one will arrive on Wednesday.


The tranquility of the mountain community of Bear Creek is disrupted by a runaway fugitive, a vicious murderer, and a raging forest fire. Deputy Tempe Crabtree is threatened by all three.

This is the 15th book in the series. I am waiting for the 14th one to arrive on Wednesday so I can read that first.


In the eleventh novel in the Rocky Bluff P.D. series, College student Veronica Randall, disappears from her car in her own driveway, everyone in the Rocky Bluff P.D. is looking for her. Detective Milligan and family move into a house that may be haunted. Officer Butler is assigned to train a new hire and faces several major challenges.



In the 12th Rocky Bluff P. D. novel…. A pile of rocks is found on a dead body beneath the condemned pier, a teacher is accused of molesting a student, the new police chief is threatened by someone she once arrested for violent attacks on women, and Officer Milligan’s teenage daughter has a problem.

Both of these series are the perfect blend of career and personal lives. I can't wait to catch up.

What arrived in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment