Monday, June 10, 2013

You've Got Mail Monday



Last week was a crazy week. The kids were sick. New book tours started. I had meetings up the ying-yang.  It's always like this at the end of the school year.



Not a lot in the mailbox this week, but two great items from CafePress worth mentioning. I had a gift certificate to spend, so I bought a great breast cancer collage T-shirt and a new clock for my office. I'll be posting reviews of these items soon.



I also received the summer Oriental Trading catalog. I usually use this to buy prize for vacation Bible school, but we're changing the format this year and offering a Bible lesson and cooking classes, so I'm not sure what we'll do for giveaways yet. I would like to tie the prizes into the theme. We'll see what happens.

That's it for now. Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment