Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking for Products and Movies to Review in 2012


I've been working hard to add more than books to this blog, but finding products and movies to review has been tough. I've mostly been relying on free samples I get through the mail. Here are products I would be interested in adding here:

  • home decor
  • gardening products
  • eco-friendly household products
  • cooking and baking supplies and products
  • family movies
  • TV shows to DVD--family friendly
  • Veggie Tales movies
  • dramatic movies
  • documentaries--American Civil War, American Revolution, American presidents, the pioneering era
If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them. If you are a sponsor of these products, please contact me at cg20pm00(at)gmail(dot)com to schedule a review. I'm getting between 3,500 and 4,700 page views per month. I have over four years experience in providing professional reviews.

Facebook Friends: 603
Twitter followers: 1036
LinkedIn: 456 Connections

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment