Saturday, February 5, 2011

Quick Meals: Barilla Plus Products


Even though our family has busy schedules, it's important to me that we eat quality meals each night. I don't believe in wasting money by eating out often, and I enjoy cooking, so that helps.

When one of my friends mentioned wheat pasta to me a few years back, I wasn't quite sure it was for us. We eat pasta once a week, and my husband and I had grown up on traditional pastas. But, knowing that multi-grain pasta would be healthier for us, I figured I would give it a try. I began searching through the brands available at our local store and ended up bringing home a box of Barilla Plus Rotini. Our family has been eating Barilla Plus Pasta ever since.

"Made with golden semolina and wholesome flaxseed, spelt, oats, barley, and legumes," Barilla Plus Pasta allows me to make a great tasting meal for my family in record time. It's so tasty, all it requires is a bit of olive oil, a dab of butter, and some Parmesan cheese.

We've tried several shapes of the Barilla Plus Pasta and there's never been a bad box in the bunch. Knowing that I am helping my family eat healthier, while giving them a great tasting meal, makes me feel like SuperMom.

Barilla Plus Penne was selected as one of Women's Health Magazine's 125 Best Packaged Foods for 2010.

You can find Barilla Plus and more products if you visit Barilla online at http://www.barillaus.com/



I did not receive any monetary compensation for this endorsement.

No comments:

Post a Comment