Monday, November 4, 2019

Mailbox Monday - Nov 4




Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome to the first Monday in November. The air has turned cool and crisp here. We had our first frost this weekend. In some ways, I'm glad. I love the fall scents that carry on the wind as I travel around town and visit houses. In other ways, it seems like I've run out of days in the year to accomplish goals I set in January. Some have been met, some are close to done, and some are too far away for me to imagine the end of the year will bring success. Such is the story of life these days. I'm proud of what I've accomplished so far.

In my reading world, I've tried to be kind and not request too many books for review. There are days I've stumbled, but overall I didn't do too badly. Bookworms can never have enough books anyway.

Here are some digital books I recently acquired:






I love children's books, so these will be fun reads. Look for my reviews at The Children's and Teens' Book Connection.

Hope you have a blessed week.

1 comment: