Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Task it Tuesday - July 16


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome back to the real world. The task list was so much more fun from the beach. Back in MA, it's time to get to work.


  • Read Bible daily - I'm spending a lot of time in Proverbs right now. It's helping me deal with a few issues that have cropped up. So, I might not keep up with the daily chapters.
  • Blog - trying to keep all the blogs fresh at least two days a week
  • Edit three chapters - Finishing the first one today
  • Listings - Two might be delayed, but one new one is happening tomorrow. I'm almost all set for that one. 
  • Make car appointment for next week - DONE
  • Pay bills 
  • Exercise Wed and Thurs - Did it Wed

I think that's it for right now. 

What does your to-do list look like right now? Is there anything special you're hoping to accomplish?

1 comment:

  1. I like to create to-do lists as well, it helps me get things done. And there a nice sense of accomplishment in crossing things off the list.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete