Monday, May 27, 2019

Mailbox Monday - May 27



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Please join me in saying a prayer for the families of those who made the ultimate sacrifice to protect freedom around the world. As it says in the Gospel of John 15:13, "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Many times, our armed forces are laying down their lives for strangers, never mind friends. I'm not sure I could do the same.

The mailbox was slow this week, but I've got plenty to keep me busy. The Lil' Diva graduates this coming Friday, so there are senior events at school and prom to look forward to. I've got a medical procedure scheduled for Thursday, so I'll lose a bit of work time. Better make the best of the rest of the week.

Here's what my mailbox held:


What did your mailbox have in store for you last week?


7 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well with the medical procedure. Congratulations to your graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your daughter enjoys her week and that all goes well with your medical procedure. Your new book looks really interesting. Happy Resting and Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha. We are almost ready. Nails are being done tomorrow and then hair Wednesday morning.

      Delete
  3. Hope all goes well with your procedure.

    Congrats to your daughter.

    ENJOY your new book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We must never forget the men that fought for us and those that continue to fight so we may be free. Congratulations to your daughter as she closes one chapter to start another in her life.

    ReplyDelete