Monday, November 12, 2018

Mailbox Monday - Nov 12



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Welcome back to Monday, everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine involved cleaning. Reclaimed the kitchen and a closet and started emptying out the basement. My goal is to be done before Thanksgiving. The weekend was also about family: final soccer game of the season, church, and lunch with my father-in-law on Sunday to thank him for his service in Korea.

The mailbox was a bit skinny this week, but what is probably the most important book I've received this year arrived on Saturday.


I've never been much of a planner person, but when social media marketing, blogging, and then real estate came into my world, I realized the only way I could keep things straight was to start time blocking. I'm still not great at it, but I am getting there. 


I didn't know this until today-- www.christianplanner.com is a veteran-owned business. So glad I am supporting them.

After the instructions page, the next two pages are a vision board and bucket list for 2019, the next 5 years, and lifetime. The photo below shows the "My Healthy Habit Goals" pages. The Eucharist is divided into four sections: Daily/Often, 1-2 Times a Week, 1-2 Time a Month, and 1-3 Time a Year. The Chalice is where you write down your 2019 goals. 





There is full month calendar page with a memory verse, and a section at the bottom with reflection questions and an action item, followed by a weekly devotional page where you can list sermon notes and Bible study notes (this page has a lot of white space and you are encouraged to sketch). This page also has reflection questions and action items.



Then your monthly calendar is broken down by week where you can list your weekly goals at the bottom of the left page and the bottom of the right page can be used to track your daily healthy habits. 



This looks like a great way to plan all aspects of my life. Do you use a planner? What do you like about it? On another note, what was in your mailbox last week?

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful planner...thanks for sharing.

    I was cleaning too...threw out a lot of things. Need to do more.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy the new planner

    ReplyDelete