Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Task it Tuesday - Oct 2


Originally created by The Geeky Blogger, Task It Tuesday is a weekly meme to help you--and me--get things done. The challenge is to post a task or list of tasks you want to complete before next Tuesday. These tasks can help you with your blogging life, reading life, personal or professional life.

Welcome to October. The cooler weather has come to Western Mass--which we can't complain much about. My lovely little fall garden is growing. I sat down to do a bit of writing yesterday (always a good thing), and I'm feeling somewhat productive.

Over the weekend, I cleaned the living areas of our home. The floors even got vacuumed and washed. Don't I lead an exciting life?

Here are this week's goals:

  • Clean my office. It is driving me insane.
  • Pack away all the summer clothes.
  • Find a way to take three days off before November 1. This will be the tough one, since I've got a lot going on at work. 
What are your goals this week?

1 comment: