Monday, June 25, 2018

Mailbox Monday - June 25



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia of To Be Continued. Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It now has a permanent home at the Mailbox Monday blog.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.

Happy Monday! It's late on Sunday and I'm posting this so that I won't forget tomorrow. It's going to be a nutty week, so I'm trying to post what I can ahead of time. The next time I post a Mailbox Monday, I'll be sitting on the beach in North Carolina. Thank God for little favors. We all need a break: the Lil' Diva after dealing with being bullied most of the school year; the Lil' Princess from stressing over the private school she'll be attending in the fall; Dad from working ridiculous hours; and me from trying to work, help the kids, run the house, and get the in-laws' house on the market.

I've been doing a bit of reading, but my focus is in getting ready for vacation and finalizing everything that must be done before we leave. I pray the world cooperates.

Nothing new in the mailbox this past week, but I am hoping this one arrives before we leave:


What was in your mailbox? Hope you have a blessed week.

11 comments:

  1. My son was bullied in his first year of high school and that was hard. I hope you get everything done before your vacation and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bullying is really tough to deal with, Laura. I hope your son go through it okay.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you really do need that vacation! Enjoy, and thanks for sharing. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Probably need this more than usual. I'll try not to work too much. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you all need a break - and it sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, but plan to blog while we are away.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your vacation - I hope you're able to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I renewed my respect for mothers with children still at home while watching little ones this week.
    I hope your daughter gets past the bullying. How sad.
    I do hope you get off to a lovely vacation. And maybe get in some Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENJOY and RELAX...sounds like it has been rough. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a vacation is what you all need! I hope you enjoy NC. I would love to find a nice relaxing spot to read for vacation. :)

    Bullying is a tough nut. My daughter says everyone is mean to her, but sometimes I have to caution her that she's being bossy and they don't like it. She hasn't grasped the difference yet.

    ReplyDelete