Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Product Review: ElimiTag Skin Tag Remover Homeopathic Medicine


As I have gotten older, I've noticed skin tags cropping up mostly underneath my arms--which can make shaving a challenge. Tired of dealing with them and a bit self-conscious that a few are large enough that I don't want to wear tank tops, I decided to try ElimiTag, which I purchased at the grocery store. You brush this on up to three times a day and in three to six weeks the tags are supposed to be gone. 

Considering the hefty price tag of this product ($12.49 for a 5 fluid ounce bottle), I was expecting better results. A couple of the smaller skin tags have gone away, but even with consistent application the larger ones remain unchanged. ElimiTag also smells dreadful. I'll qualify that by stating I am very sensitive to strong odors, but the reason I switched from apple cider vinegar to this was so I didn't smell horrible. After spending that much money on such a tiny bottle I am planning on using most of it, but I will switch back to the vinegar after that because it is so much cheaper. 

ElimiTag has received mixed reviews on Amazon. Some people have had success with it and others haven't. Check it out for yourself and see if you want to give it a try. 

I purchased this product during my regular grocery shopping run. I have not been compensated for this review in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment