Thursday, June 4, 2015

As a Busy Mom Thinks: Review of Grace of Gratitude Journal by Deborah Perdue



It's been a while since I've been able to write a review. Life is hectic. Time is short. I had a chance to sit down lately with this lovely journal I received from Deborah Perdue, though, and it brightened my day.


This beautifully designed journal has glossy pages to help remind you what you are grateful for. Stunning artwork from Tara Thelen blends nicely with Perdue's inspiring text to create a lovely journal you will enjoy picking up over and again. The pages you can write on have a date line and plenty of space for you to jot down what you are grateful for on any given day. What a wonderful way to count your blessings. 

Though the copy I received had its spiral-bound cover placed on backwards and upside down, I will definitely enjoy penning my thoughts on its pages. 

Currently in stock at Amazon.

I received a copy of this book from the author. This review contains my honest opinions, which I have not been compensated for in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment