Friday, September 3, 2010

Video Trailer for Little Shepherd



In case you hadn't heard, my first children's book, Little Shepherd is now available at the publisher's website and Amazon.com! Autographed copies can be ordered directly through me for a cost of $9.95 plus shipping. Please find a link to my email in my profile and provide me with the following:

* Name
* Mailing address
* Quantity
* How you would like the book(s) autographed


Payment can be made by PayPal or by bank check or money order.

Here's a video trailer I created today to share some of the lovely illustrations Eugene Ruble created for the book.



Thanks for your support. I hope you enjoy the trailer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl. Wonderful video trailer for your book. Thanks for sharing it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete