Monday, June 21, 2010

Product Review: Planet Wise Wet Bag




I won a Planet Wise Wet Bag from Confessions of an Overworked Mom back in May. We've been using it for weeks and I can tell you it is one of the best things I've ever owned.

My daughters take swimming lessons at the YMCA. Last year before our annual trip to the Outer Banks, I bought a beach bag with mesh pockets on the outside and holes in the bottom to make carrying wet towels easier. It certainly did its job, but when I go to the YMCA, I take a book and other items that I don't want to get wet, so I always have to pack a plastic bag with me to carry the girls' wet bathing suits and towels after lessons are over.

With the Planet Wise Wet Bag, I can easily fit both towels and both suits in the bag, which is lined on the inside. The outside has a zippered pouch to fit keys, sunglasses, your wallet, or anything else you don’t want to get wet.

The inner liner dries within seconds of the wet items being removed. There is no odor. And I like the fashionable Dot Tastic print, though they have several others.

Summertime fun will be abundantly easier with a Planet Wise Wet Bag!


* Disclaimer: This review was not requested by Confessions of an Overworked Mom or Planet Wise. These are my opinions based solely upon my time using this product that I won.

1 comment: