Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shattered Reality Virtual Book Tour '09



Shattered Reality is a wonderful read for all parents, teachers, counselors...we need to open our eyes to child sexual assault and help put a stop to this silent epidemic. The sexual abuse of a child creates a devastating family crisis. Parents want to know what to do and say to help their child but they also want to know how to respond to and heal their own emotional turmoil. As a parent, you need to know it's okay and natural to act with disbelief and denial. This is my story, a mother's story, about the abuse of my daughter and my struggles to overcome. I thought I could trust my family members. I thought I knew and could trust the legal system. I was wrong. As a parent, I couldn't find help for ME...what to expect on this journey with my daughter and her recovery. I didn't know how much pain I would suffer as well. This is my story and my struggle toward recovery. Somehow, some way, I hope it gives you hope for your journey as well.

AUTHOR'S BIO:

Kimberly Cheryl is a master public speaker, successful sales person, business owner and author of three novels. In addition to writing her own books, she contributes articles to various magazines and news columns.

After a school career that included years of failed chemistry classes that began too early in the morning, she switched from a pre-med career to one of business administration. She graduated with an MBA and, later, a Ph.D. in Criminal Justice.

Kimberly lives happily in Missouri with her amazing husband, two spirited children and a "zoo" of animals including a Newfoundland, three cats and a rabbit.

For more information please visit http://www.kimberlycheryl.com/

TO SEE WHERE KIMBERLY STOPS NEXT, VISIT http://virtualbooktours.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment